- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Redskins 'Likely' to Change Team Name After 'Thorough Review'
- Mike Gundy Agrees to Take $1 Million Pay Cut After Review Prompted by Backlash over OAN Shirt
- Ex-NFL Player, Congressional Candidate Burgess Owens: 'There Is No Black National Anthem'
- Hillary Clinton: 'I Would Have Done a Better Job' than Trump on Coronavirus
- Schumer: Trump Is the 'Weakest' President in American History
Tag Archives: gay community
My current sentiments concerning the entire topic of gay marriage can be succinctly summed up in the following quote: Once upon a time they called homosexuality “the love that dare not speak its name.” Now it’s become the love that won’t shut the f___ up. Continue reading →
How very sad that so many young gay men and too many of their older peers have such little respect for their bodies and their lives. Recent research conducted by scientists in Belgium indicate that young gay men continue to fuel the HIV epidemic. Continue reading →