- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Head of NY BLM Calls for Investigation into Cofounder's Million Dollar Home Purchases
- Report: Daunte Wright Had Warrant for Attempted Aggravated Robbery
- Ford, GM, Other Michigan Companies Denounce State Senate Voting Bills
- Exclusive – Rep. Mike Garcia: Time to Re-Embrace the Bill of Rights After the Pandemic’s Encroachment on Our Liberties
- Lindsey Graham: Biden 'Paving the Way for Another 9/11' with Afghanistan Troop Withdraw
Tag Archives: gay bashing
After the Piers Morgan CNN interview of Rachel Jeantel last night, I think we now have a clearer idea of just why Mr. Martin went out of his way to attack George Zimmerman. Rachel Jeantel was speaking with Martin on his cell phone the night the attack against Zimmerman occurred. Listen to her responses to Piers Morgan when he asks why Martin was ‘freaked out’ over Zimmerman. If you patiently make your way through Jeantel’s interview, you will get her personal on-the-scene take as to Martin’s motivation (and in her view, justification) for jumping poor George. And not surprisingly, this pathetic plot seems to boil down to that favorite old-fashioned hetero hazing sport known as gay bashing. According to Ms. Jeantel, Trayvon Martin thought Zimmerman was Gay, so dear little Tray felt quite free to beat the unholy crap out of this guileless guy. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →