- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Kicks Off Independence Day with History Lesson at Mount Rushmore
- Kristi Noem Defends America's Founders Against Campaign to Eliminate Them from History
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Wears Off-the-Runway Alexander McQueen at Mount Rushmore
- MSNBC's Perry: Trump Made July 4th Event 'All About Patriotism' and History 'With No Sense of Irony' That It Was on Native Land
- Biggs: 'Hypocrisy' on Mount Rushmore Visits a Huge Problem for Dems
Tag Archives: gang rape hoax
It’s been a good year for our side. Yep, the Common Sense Movement, aka Conservatism, gained a nice bit of ground, not only in the political arena, but on the cultural front as well. Of course, there is a rough and ready road ahead, but the year 2014 laid a solid foundation upon which new avenues of change and reconstruction can be built. The outcome of the November elections was exciting and a just-in-time big win for our side. But let’s not slight the victories of our Common Sense Warriors who smacked away at the crumbling cultural castles of outdated liberalism exposing, not a bulwark of brick and mortar, but a flimsy piñata of papier-mâché. As we all should know by now, culture and politics are the yin-yang of American civilization. There is no winning at the ballot box without capturing the hearts and minds of the folks on the home front. Continue reading →