- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump: They Play Games in Philadelphia — Watch the Voting Very Closely
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Works for Big Tech, Big Media — They Keep Scandals Quiet
- Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise Policy
- Pollak: Biden, Running on 'Unity,' Says He Couldn't Work with Republicans
- Blue State Blues: Nine Things to Vote Against
Tag Archives: G K Chesteron
Although best known today as the author of the Father Brown mysteries and The Man Who Was Thursday, G. K. Chesterton was also a philosopher, journalist, religious apologist, poet, play write, and public debater. He was the master of the paradox and used it ofter to skewer the sloppy thinking of the so-called great minds of his day. Continue reading →