- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Exclusive – Former NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik: George Floyd’s Killer Should Have Been Charged with First Degree Murder
- MN Gov. Walz: I Underestimated 'Wanton Destruction' and Crowd Size
- Video: Louisville Journalist Hit by Non-Lethal Bullets on Live TV During Protest
- Watch: Rioters Assault Breitbart Reporter, Another Journalist Outside White House
Tag Archives: freedom of speech
Google announced on Friday that it will not comply with the White House’s request to remove the anti-Mohammed video from its YouTube site. Freedom of speech or endless pandering to a mob mentality that can never be appeased? Which is it, America? Continue reading →
As the US military tip-toes its way through the barren hills of Afghanistan on its pointless mission of pacification and go nowhere goals, there is an increasing interest here at home in piling on the appeasement for 7th century sensibilities. Continue reading →
Amazon.com is so decidedly dedicated to the First Amendment of the US Constitution that it feels privileged to proffer pedophila how-to books on their internet site. Continue reading →