- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CNN’s Zakaria: World Prefers 'Boring' Biden G7 Pressers, Not Trump's 'Circus Freak Show'
- Federal Judge Halts Biden’s $4B Plan to Compensate Farmers Based on Race
- Pelosi: January 6 Select Committee an 'Option' -- 'Everybody Knows the Power of the Speaker'
- Hamas Terror Group Honors Al-Jazeera for ‘High Professionalism’ in Anti-Israel Coverage
- Pollak: The Democratic Party Is the Dividing Line in Israeli Politics
Tag Archives: free speech
Did the LA cops put on enough of a public show to share with the global media its intent to crackdown on those who would blaspheme against the pre-medieval ‘prophet’? Did the Obama administration flex enough muscle to make it clear to anyone living in the land of the free and the home of the brave that mugging Mohammed would bring the full force of our Sharia-enabling government goon squad down on their poor benighted head? As a nation, we are pulling down our pants and bending over for a bunch of Third World maniacs. Continue reading →
Know the face of the enemy and know those who would succor him. Meet Brett Kimberlin, aka, the Speedway Bomber. This creep should be serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison, but instead he is running a Left-Wing non-profit called Justice Through Music. Total Barf! Donors to his little piece of not-for-profit flummery have included Barbra Streisand, Teresa Heinz Kerry, and the Tides Foundation. Continue reading →
The University of Virginia has modified its campus speech code after consulting with the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE). The University has been collaborating with FIRE since last April in modifying its speech code after being rated a red light university by the foundations. Continue reading →