- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report – Officials Deny Russia Meddling to Support Trump: 'The Intelligence Doesn't Say That'
- Nolte: Trump-Russia Hoax 2.0 Has Already Crashed and Burned
- Democrat Mike Quigley: 'There is No Deep State'
- Dem Rep. Quigley: 'The President Wants a Team of Sycophants'
- Politico: Democrat Establishment in ‘Panic Mode’ over Bernie Sanders
Tag Archives: Frank Sinatra
If anyone knew about the ups and downs, the highs and lows of living life, Sinatra sure did. From a scrawny little punk out of Hoboken, New Jersey to a tough enterprising competitor in music, film, and television, Ol’ Blue Eyes held sway over the American public through 6 decades. And Francis Albert Sinatra took crap from no one—he’d bust our politically correct world wide open. Happy Birthday, Frank. Continue reading