- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Charlamagne tha God: Klobuchar as Biden VP Would Create ‘Voter Depression’ in Black Community
- AR Gov. Hutchinson: 'Projections and Modeling' Have 'Lost a Lot of Credibility'
- Scientific Data Undermine North Carolina Democrat Governor’s Slow Rolled Reopening
- Pinkerton: Stand with the Chinese People Against Their Communist Regime
- Illegal Alien Charged with Sexually Assaulting Three Underage Girls
Tag Archives: Frank Lautenberg
The Romney campaign hasn’t wasted any time making good use of Cory Booker’s anti-Bain attack ad blurbs from his Meet the Press debut on Sunday. Booker, the Democrat Mayor of Newark, New Jersey and a senatorial hopeful to replace the 88-year old Frank Lautenberg, is looking to his own future and to advancing the financial foundation of his next political move. So gee, why would Booker publicly lick the Obama boots when those boots are walking their way right out of the White House? The Barack boat has sprung some big leaks and don’t the rats know it. Continue reading →