- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Accused of Antisemitism for Executive Order Protecting Jews
- Pollak: 'Abuse of Power' a Shaky Ground for Impeachment
- Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Repeatedly Forgetting Which State He's In
- Donald Trump Says He 'Dreams' About Running Against Pete Buttigieg
- Nolte: Massive Media Fail as Poll of Polls Prove Trump's More Popular than Obama
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gertz Explains Why China Is America’s Greatest Enemy, And Why Trump Needs To Do More To Fight Them
- 12-Year-Old UK Boy To Begin Transitioning Gender, Taking Hormone Blockers: ‘When Is Someone Going To Chop My Winky Off?’
- Taliban Reportedly Abduct 45 Elderly Family Members During Government Employee’s Funeral
Tag Archives: Francoise Hollande
As the Left-wing media attempts to downplay the blow-back over the passage of gay marriage in France by Francois Hollande’s Socialist government and as their tacky Talking Heads fall all over themselves to reassure us rubes out here in the hinterland that same-sex hitching is the latest wave of progressive social change sweeping the globe (AKA: and there’s nothing you can do about it, so don’t you hillbillies even bother to try), one senses a bit of unease, and dare I say, down right shock, coming from the tapping keyboards of the pro-regressive Fourth Estate. Continue reading →