- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mark Ruffalo at Golden Globes: We Must Honor Dying Mother Earth and 'Turn the Page on the Cruel Past of This Nation'
- Sacha Baron Cohen Mocks Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani at Golden Globes
- Golden Globes: Aaron Sorkin Quotes Leftist Rioter Abbie Hoffman While Condemning Capitol Hill Riots
- Jane Fonda at Golden Globes: Hollywood 'Afraid' to Confront Its Own Diversity Problems
- Golden Globes: Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Lash Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. for Lack of Diversity
Tag Archives: france
The French Parliament today passed a formal resolution declaring the Burka ‘an affront to French values’. This non-binding declaration will be followed in July by a law that will effectively outlaw the niqab and the burka. Continue reading →
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →