- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive -- Democrats Throw Impeachment Party at Capitol Hill Bar After Last Hearing
- W.H. Spox Gidley: If House Impeaches, Trump 'Wants a Trial in the Senate' and to Call Schiff, Whistleblower, and Bidens
- White House: Trump Wants Senate Trial
- Joe Biden Mocks Reporter for Asking About Son's Love Child: 'Classy'
- Jordan: Impeachment Is About Establishment, Dems Rejecting the Will of 63 Million Americans
Tag Archives: Fox News
On Monday evening, Bill O’Reilly contributed his succinct words of wisdom to the conversation on race in America that Eric Holder and his culturally passé progressives have called for in the wake of the Zimmerman verdict. But as O’Reilly aptly … Continue reading →
Summing up this sitting president’s twisted penchant for government of the progressives, by the progressives, and for the progressives, Judge Andrew Napolitano cuts to the chase in his chat with Neil Cavuto on Fox News. Continue reading →
As New York City cleans up Zuccotti Park yet again after a New Year’s clash with the spoiled whitewashed socialist trash know collectively as the Occupy Movement, let’s take a 2-minute cruise through some of the great heroic moments of this anti-intellectual frat party. Boy, these Bloomberg Babies are so articulate, ain’t they? Continue reading →
Perhaps if Mr. Obama took some time away from his deferred-hope-and-change fundraisers, his progressive pop star parties, and his many many games of golf and bothered to catch a glimpse of Amilya Antonetti’s righteous rant on Fox News, he just might realize what the rest of the world has already figured out: business support for his presidency is slip sliding away. Continue reading →
Mister O’s TV ratings for his State of the Union Address took a dive on Tuesday evening when he advanced to the podium to pronounce his progressive manifesto for America. Continue reading →
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →