- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Michelle Obama: Coronavirus an Opportunity to Change 'How Wealth Is Distributed'
- Karen Bass: 154,000 People Dead Because Trump 'Really Doesn't Care'
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Insulted Black Community with 'Junkie' Comment
- Commission Denies Trump Campaign Request for Fourth Debate
- Nolte: Does Joe Biden Realize He Just Invited the Public to Judge His Mental Fitness?
Tag Archives: Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
If you haven’t heard of FIRE, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, check out their website to see the great work this organization is doing to break higher education’s stranglehold on student and faculty free speech. Continue reading →