- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is ‘Nature’s Response’ to Human Inaction over Climate Change
- CA Gov. Newsom: Stimulus Checks to Illegals ‘Being Considered’
- Global Consumer Group Launches Campaign to Defund WHO, Applauds Trump’s Vow to Investigate
- Donald Trump: U.S. Spent $452 Million on WHO in 2019 Against China's $42 Million
- Taiwan Hits Back at WHO Chief: Demands Apology over Coronavirus 'Slander'
Tag Archives: Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
If you haven’t heard of FIRE, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, check out their website to see the great work this organization is doing to break higher education’s stranglehold on student and faculty free speech. Continue reading →