- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: 58% Say Joe Biden Not Mentally or Physically Capable of Being President
- Rubio Offers Florida as 'Short-Term' Solution to Stranded Container Ships; Blames California Laws for Tie-Up
- Fed's Beige Book Sounds Red Alert on Inflation
- "Bullsh*t!": Joe Manchin Denies Report He's Leaving Democrat Party
- REPORT: CBP Set to Report Migrant Apprehensions at All-Time High
Tag Archives: Fogel family
In the West Bank settlement of Itamar, five members of the Fogel family were stabbed to death on Friday while they slept in their beds. Udi Fogel, 36, his wife Ruth, 35, and their sons, Yoave, 11 years old and Elad, 4 years old, and their infant daughter, Hadas, 3 months old. The infant girl’s throat was slashed. Continue reading →