- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face 'Profound Consequences Nationwide' in 2022 if Recall Successful
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening
- Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Seen Maskless After Ordering Masks Again in the Capitol
- Scientists Warn of ‘Unprecedented Surge in Climate-Related Disasters’
Tag Archives: firefoxed
It’s time for us Conservatives to do a little language manipulation, a little deconstruction and a little reconstruction of the crucial linguistic elements employed in our political public discourse. My gosh, The Collective has been engaged in this clever type of word-smithing for decades now, leaving us naive folks here on the Right to furiously bat away at each and every politically corrupted syllable and phrase.
Remember, language shapes the context of any argument. And over the years, the Left has successfully prostituted words in service to The Collective, effectively turning the English language into its camp-following whore. Continue reading →