- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gov. Abbott Deploys Texas National Guard, State Troopers to Counter Biden's 'Open Border Policies'
- Exclusive – Rep. Byron Donalds on Coronavirus Bill: Democrats ‘Didn’t Want to Let a Crisis Go to Waste’
- New York's Capital Newspaper Editorial Board: 'Resign, Mr. Cuomo'
- Watch: House GOP, Democrats, Debate Transgender Bill
- Democrat Congressman Tom Malinowski Caught Not Disclosing Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Stock Trades
Tag Archives: Firefox
I used to be a very big Firefox fan—really loved this nifty little browser. But wouldn’t you know it, just when I had the whole bloody thing laid out exactly the way I wanted it—SLAM! The marching goosesteps of the Mozilla Technocrats come storm-trooping their way from the Silicon Valley right into my humble little home! Well, the Sieg Heils may be reverberating throughout Lefty La La Land, but here at The Lesbian Conservative, such sycophantic go-along-with-it salutes can not be tolerated. Continue reading →
For failing to be assimilated into the Totalitarian Tolerance Cube by his refusal to drop to his knees and suck the cock of the golden gay marriage idol, Brendan Eich was dragged before the Inquisition of Quisling Corporate Sycophants and found guilty of daring to politically express an opposing opinion. His heresy was further compounded, when under interrogation, he refused to recant his belief in traditional marriage and rejected the pressure placed on him to change his personal and political viewpoint. Within days of accepting the CEO position, the creator/inventor of Java Script was forced out by the very organization he helped to found.
Hopefully, Brendan Eich is now seeking the advice of counsel and weighing his prospects of winning an employment discrimination lawsuit against his erstwhile employer. And based on California employment law, his prospects of successfully suing Mozilla are quite good. Continue reading →