- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Joe Biden to Cancel Keystone XL Pipeline Permit on Day One
- REPORT: Biden Team to Migrant Caravan: Don't Come, You Won't Get In -- Yet
- WATCH: Guatemalan Security Forces Push Migrant Caravan Back
- Schweizer: Mitch McConnell, Wife Elaine Chao Financially Tied to the Chinese Government
- Schumer Calls on GOP Colleagues to Join in 'Convicting' Trump -- 'Most Despicable Action Any President Has Ever Taken'
Tag Archives: firebombing
In simple solidarity with the editors of Charlie Hebdo, a French humor magazine that was firebombed yesterday for daring to poke fun at the sacred superman of Islam, I thought it fitting to share the offending front page feature that led to this act of terrorism and intimidation.
It’s time for you followers of Mr. Mohammed to figure out just what century you’re really living in. Get the sanctimonious sticks out of your medieval butts, already! Continue reading →