- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Republican House Judiciary Members Witness Border Crisis: This Is ‘Biden’s Mess’; America Has Become ‘Sanctuary Nation’
- Cher: If They're No Democrats to Protect America, GOP Will Achieve the Dream of White Supremacy
- Exclusive: ZOA Slams ‘Deeply Troubling’ Tweets of House Committee, Ilhan Omar on Holocaust Remembrance Day
- AZ Gov. Ducey Signs Bill into Law that Prohibits Private Funding of Election Administration
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw Says He Will Be "Effectively Blind" for a Month After Emergency Surgery
Tag Archives: FIRE
If you were an eager beaver educator enrolled in a student teaching program as part of your college curriculum and you were introduced to your middle school students with remarks that included a negative reference to your race, would that bother you? And if you dared to write about that racial remark on your Facebook page, would you then be surprised to find yourself accused of racism yourself? Continue reading →
If you haven’t heard of FIRE, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, check out their website to see the great work this organization is doing to break higher education’s stranglehold on student and faculty free speech. Continue reading →
The University of Virginia has modified its campus speech code after consulting with the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE). The University has been collaborating with FIRE since last April in modifying its speech code after being rated a red light university by the foundations. Continue reading →
For far too long, the conservative movement has focused almost exclusively on the political arena. With academic reeducation camps feeding both the Marxist media and the bloated governmental bureaucracies, is it any wonder that our American dream is fast becoming a Bolshevik nightmare. Continue reading →