- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- Mike Allen: Trump’s Afghan Plan ‘Will Have the U.S. Not Winning, but Not Losing’
- Erik Prince on Afghanistan Strategy: Why Would ‘More Troops and More Money’ Work After 16 Years?
- Poll: 90 Percent Oppose Removal, Erasure, of Thomas Jefferson, George Washington
- Police Arrest Texas Man for Allegedly Attempting to Blow Up Confederate Statue
- PayPal Bans Jihad Watch from Accepting Donations
Tag Archives: Filipino nurses
You just can’t keep a gold ole racist Black man down, especially when he’s propped up by a condescending culture of white progressive panderers. Apparently, Mister Marion Barry of Washington DC, murder capitol of the Western world, isn’t very quick on the political uptake when it comes to learning from previous big-mouthed blunders. Or perhaps this backward bonehead just instinctively knows that in this divisive back-to-the-future Obama wasteland of ours, bigoted Black men are a important swatch of the Left-wing political patchwork. Continue reading →