- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CHINA SHOCK: Study Shows Chinese Imports Caused ‘Deaths’ of American Factories
- J.K. Rowling: God Is a Black Woman
- Black Lives Matter: Boycott White Capitalism This Christmas, ‘Just As Nefarious As White Supremacy’
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Sparkles for White House Christmas Portrait in Custom-Made Delpozo
- Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein Holds Back Fallout over Strzok Texts
Tag Archives: Filipino nurses
You just can’t keep a gold ole racist Black man down, especially when he’s propped up by a condescending culture of white progressive panderers. Apparently, Mister Marion Barry of Washington DC, murder capitol of the Western world, isn’t very quick on the political uptake when it comes to learning from previous big-mouthed blunders. Or perhaps this backward bonehead just instinctively knows that in this divisive back-to-the-future Obama wasteland of ours, bigoted Black men are a important swatch of the Left-wing political patchwork. Continue reading →