- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- He Who Denied It: Eric Swalwell Denies Emitting Massive Fart on MSNBC
- Democrats' New Star Witness, David Holmes, Was Drinking Wine, Didn't Take Notes
- Stephanie Grisham Reminds Joy Reid of Her Homophobia Scandal
- New York Jailbreak Law to Free Suspects Accused of Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide, Child Sex Crimes
- Poll: Bernie Sanders Overtakes Elizabeth Warren Ahead of Fifth Democrat Debate
Tag Archives: federal grants
That earth-shattering question is being asked by researchers at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. And just to show how important it is today to pander to the sexual minority movement, the National Institutes of Health have awarded the hospital a $1.5 million grant (aka taxpayers’ hard-earned money) to discover why 75% of the dyke domain is overweight. Continue reading