- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Social Media Censorship of Conservatives: ‘We’re Just Not Going to Tolerate It’
- MSNBC's Dr. Vin Gupta: Make Masks Mandatory, 'I Shouldn't Have to Breathe Exhaled COVID-19'
- CNN's Cupp: Trump Is 'Not Healthy' -- 'He Is Not Well' at the Worst Possible Time
- Clean Up America and Register Voters Tour Continues in Democrat-Controlled Philadelphia
- Dem Sen. Peters: Trump's Objections to Vote-by-Mail 'Outrageous,' 'Hypocrisy'
Tag Archives: FBI
Two dykes in Colorado have been charged with criminal mischief and bringing false charges for what the local police and the FBI say was the staging of a phony hate crime. Apparently, the two women were in an ongoing battle with their homeowners’ association for failing to clean up after their dog. So in retaliation for their neighbors’ insistence that they pick up their pet’s poop, these ladies of the lesbian persuasion decided to play the hate crime card. And Abracadabra!—an anti-gay epithet appeared on the couple’s garage door followed by a hangman’s noose left on their front doorknob. Cue the media outrage and we’ve got ourselves a neatly packaged jaded justice extravaganza. Continue reading →