- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- WARNING GRAPHIC: Dallas Protesters Beat Man to Near-Death Outside Store
- Video: Fayetteville, NC Rioter Accidentally Lights Self on Fire
- AOC Shares 'Protesting Safely' Guidelines, Warns of 'White Supremacist' Infiltration
- Sheriff: Rioters Slash Police Officer's Neck in Jacksonville, Florida
Tag Archives: Father’s Day
Yes, it’s Father’s Day. At least for now that is. But who knows? In just a few more dysfunctional years, we could be celebrating Sperm Donor Day. Certainly, there must be a Care Giver Day in America’s fucked-up future. Far-fetched and farcical? Time will tell. Continue reading →
I thought this poem an appropriate salute to all our Tea Party fathers, who not only must face the every day challenges of raising a family and serving as an on-the-go role model for their children, but who must also bear the insidious slings and arrows of a corrupted anti-man culture. Continue reading →