- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: The Democrats’ Long History of Trying to Pack the Supreme Court
- Pompeo at Values Voter Summit: Communist China Cracking Down on Christians, Seeking to Rewrite Bible
- CBS News/YouGov Poll Showing Close Presidential Race in Texas Oversampled Democrats
- Donald Trump to Announce Supreme Court Pick 5:00 P.M. Saturday
- Cindy McCain Set to Formally Endorse Joe Biden
- US Ambassador Allegedly Hosted Private Fundraiser At US Embassy In Netherlands For Right-Wing Political Group
- Vatican Reaffirms Stance On Euthanasia And Assisted Suicide, Says Lawmakers Who Approve Of The ‘Crime Against Human Life’ Are Accomplices
- Chinese Billionaire Gets 18 Year Prison Sentence After Allegedly Criticizing Xi Jinping’s Handling Of COVID-19
Tag Archives: father-daughter dances
Oh my, a school in Rhode Island had the audacity to continue their tradition of hosting an annual father-daughter dance knowing full well that doing so might exclude those girls living in alternative settings. But have no fear, for the ACLU is here, ready, willing, and able to bash those bullies with a threatening letter using what seems to be their bottomless coffers of cash to enforce the cultural mandates that would proscribe the outrageous public flaunting of families with fathers. Continue reading →