- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Exclusive – Former NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik: George Floyd’s Killer Should Have Been Charged with First Degree Murder
- MN Gov. Walz: I Underestimated 'Wanton Destruction' and Crowd Size
- Video: Louisville Journalist Hit by Non-Lethal Bullets on Live TV During Protest
- Watch: Rioters Assault Breitbart Reporter, Another Journalist Outside White House
Tag Archives: Fast and Furious
Featured on the front page at YouTube on Saturday was Philip DeFranco’s latest political and current events video. With close to 500,000 views in just 24-hours, DeFranco’s most recent effort features the Fast and Furious escapade in a 3-minute segment on this 10-minute clip. He gives a fair summary of the story line as well as an equally fair evaluation of its political consequences for Obama. Note that DeFranco states he just heard about the scandal and that the liberal blogs were not covering the story in-depth. Continue reading →
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee voted 23 – 17 in finding Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for withholding crucial documents in the Fast and Furious gun running investigation. Now will the Democrat media bother to mention this little gun control caper that has taken the lives of hundreds of people? Continue reading →