- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive – Chuck Grassley: Senate to Investigate Mar-a-Lago Raid if GOP Takes Majority
- 158 House Members Proxy Voted for $700 Billion ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act
- Exclusive--Trump-Endorsed Kelly Tshibaka Slams Sen. Murkowski Before Tuesday Primary: 'She Doesn't Tell Us the Truth'
- Exclusive -- Republican NY Congressional Candidate Carl Paladino on Mar-a-Lago Raid: Susan Rice Likely Behind 'Gestapo Tactics'
- Jury Finds Democrat Super PAC Defamed Roy Moore and Awards Him $8.2 Million in Damages
Tag Archives: Fannie Mae
After 16 terms in office, Barney Frank is saying sayonara to his commodious congressional seat. Faced with the political reality of an uphill battle to win reelection, Fast Hands Frank decided to call it quits. The Democrat Congressman from the Bay State’s 4th district found himself mapped out of a job when his big home boy town of New Bedford was effectively bounced from the 2012 campaign. The 4th district lost the ultra union Democrat stronghold of New Bedford and gained more moderate and less politically predictable suburban communities like Medfield, home address of ex-baseball pitcher, Curt Schilling. Continue reading →