- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins: ‘Salvation Army Gets Ringing Endorsement’ from Trump
- Biden Will Not Rule Out Rewarding Political Donors with Ambassadorships
- Virginia Sheriff Vows to 'Deputize Thousands' to Defend Gun Rights
- Hawkins: Gun-Free Military Installations Make U.S. Troops Sitting Ducks
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Staffer Fired for Alleged Antisemitic, Anti-Gay Remarks
Tag Archives: fake hate crimes
The only violence and hate that seems to be getting perpetrated on the innocent public these days is coming from the lesbian and gay communities. Making fraudulent accusations against nameless straight men and perpetrating the slander that hordes of heterosexuals are committing heinous crimes against those sad little white middle-class queers, is in my book, what genuinely qualifies as a real hate crime. Continue reading →