- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Media, Pundits Triggered by Trump's 'Taxpayer Funded' Daytona Lap in 'The Beast'
- President Trump Takes the Lead for a Lap at Daytona 500 In 'The Beast'
- NYT's Reporter Blasts Trump for Using 'The Beast' at Daytona for Apparent 'Political Event'
- Career Criminal Thanks New York Democrats for Law Freeing Him After 139th Arrest
- Maxine Waters: Trump Will 'Get Worse' Post-Impeachment -- Will Bring Putin to White House 'to Interfere'
Tag Archives: Executive Privilege
Featured on the front page at YouTube on Saturday was Philip DeFranco’s latest political and current events video. With close to 500,000 views in just 24-hours, DeFranco’s most recent effort features the Fast and Furious escapade in a 3-minute segment on this 10-minute clip. He gives a fair summary of the story line as well as an equally fair evaluation of its political consequences for Obama. Note that DeFranco states he just heard about the scandal and that the liberal blogs were not covering the story in-depth. Continue reading →
Soon You Won’t Have Barry O. Nixon to Kick Around Anymore! Continue reading →