- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Backs Banning Nancy Pelosi from Stock Trades: ‘It’s Not Fair to the Rest of the Country’
- Senate Blocks Chuck Schumer's Gambit to Break Filibuster
- Senate Republicans Block Democrat 'Voting Rights' Bills, Setting Up Filibuster Showdown
- 'Incoherent and Catastrophic': Republican Senators Slam Biden's 'Green Light' to Putin
- Pinkerton: If Loose Lips Sink Ships, Biden’s Loose Tongue Could Get Us into a War
Tag Archives: European Union
Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independence Party and Member of the EU parliament, is one of the saner European politicians who has the intellectual capacity to grasp the absolute idiocy of the bail-out ballyhoo of this failed progressive paradise. Continue reading →
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well, the following chart gives us a stunning glimpse of the cultural correlations between a country’s extensive debt and the economic potency of its male population. Take a look at the debtor countries of the European Union and the percentage of their men who remain at home with Mommy. Continue reading →
The EU meltdown seems to have cooled down for now. After months of poking frenzied fingers into every fiscal hole breaching the dyke of bureaucratic debt, the masters of the EU-nicorn project are now holding their breadth in hopes that all the plugs will hold. Continue reading →
The EU economic explosions have just begun and Victor Davis Hanson, in an article in today’s National Review Online, concisely outlines the aftershocks of the Greek bailout reverberating across the socialistic landscape of the European Union. Continue reading →