- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Tom Cotton Blasts AG Garland over FBI Probe into 'Domestic Terrorists' Parents
- Video Exclusive – Greg Abbott: Green New Deal Policies Already Driving Up Oil Prices
- Labor Union Opposes Quickly Moving Containers from Cargo Ships Compounding Supply Chain Crisis
- Bidenflation Hits Disneyland: Price of Admission Spikes as Much as 9 Percent
- Fact Check: Biden Claims More People Working Today Than Before The Pandemic
Tag Archives: europe
Welfare is Sexy as the Graffiti Gangsters declare in this European waterfront frieze. Well, I’m sure the state’s Sozialhilfe has enabled many of these vandals to keep up with their amateur art work. After all, isn’t it the fickle fate of the genuinely creative classes to subsidize the chronically sub-par performance of the fraudulent and the fake? Continue reading →
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →