- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- MSNBC's Cross: 'I Would Say a Civil War Is Here'
- Breitbart Enters Film Distribution Business with 'My Son Hunter'; Directed by Robert Davi, Starring Laurence Fox and Gina Carano
- Joe Biden Announces 'Unity Summit' After FBI Raid on Donald Trump's Home
- Rasmussen Poll: Republicans Expand Lead on Generic Congressional Ballot to 5 Points
- Justice Department Says It Will Confront 'Hate Crimes' Against Boston Children's Hospital After Backlash for Transgender Surgery Center
Tag Archives: ethnic
There’s a head scratching conundrum that seems to have the media so puzzled and perplexed. And that confusion centers on just why there’s been no wholesale or even random acts of looting in Japan after those devastating earthquakes rocked the island nation. Today, survivors are still struggling with a lack of food, clothing, and drinking water let alone all those other ‘necessities’ that we’ve come to expect from modern life. Yet no one is mugging their nearest neighbor nor sifting through what’s left of other peoples’ possessions. So how can such exemplary behavior under such adverse conditions be possible in this day and age of Gimme Gimme and Where’s Mine? Continue reading →