- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Pence: Nancy Pelosi’s Reaction to Statue Destruction a ‘Surrender to the Mob’
- WATCH: Joe Biden Vows 'End to the Era of Shareholder Capitalism'
- Democrats Vow 'Environmental Justice Fund' in Biden-Sanders 'Unity' Platform
- Migrant Apprehensions at Border Jump for Second Straight Month
- NYT Accuses Tucker Carlson of ‘Nativist Smears’ as It Continues to Employ Individuals with History of Racist Statements
Tag Archives: Ethnic Studies
The University of Colorado won their appeal at the Colorado Supreme Court this week which means that the firing of Ward Churchill, the male half of that American Indian academic comedy routine know as Churchill and Warren, has been upheld. Churchill was fired back in 2007 by the University after an investigation into his ‘research’ showed patterns of plagiarism and fabrication. Continue reading →