- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face 'Profound Consequences Nationwide' in 2022 if Recall Successful
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening
- Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Seen Maskless After Ordering Masks Again in the Capitol
- Scientists Warn of ‘Unprecedented Surge in Climate-Related Disasters’
Tag Archives: environmentalism
Down under in the vast open space that is Australia, there has been an ongoing controversy over the right of aboriginal people to develop their land. In the Kimberley region of Western Australia, the native people have successfully negotiated to have a gas plant built along a section of their shoreline. The plant will bring jobs, housing, schools, etc. for a total package worth $1.5 billion for the aborigines. Sounds like a great deal, but…. Continue reading →
Where oh where have those liberals gone wrong? Where oh where have they erred? The answers to these sing-song questions are nicely summarized by Fred Siegel in his article Progressives Against Progress. Continue reading →