- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Target, Starbucks, Other Retailers Will Still Require Masks After CDC Guidance Changes
- Nancy Pelosi: ‘I Think I Can Use My Own Judgment’ on Receiving Holy Communion
- Democrat Senator for Amazon's Home State Seeks $10B Giveaway for Jeff Bezos' Space Company
- Walmart to End Mask Requirement for Vaccinated Customers, Employees
- Alex Marlow: Andrew Breitbart Taught Me the Left Doesn’t Want ‘Compromise,’ They Want to ‘Crush You’
Tag Archives: environmentalism
Down under in the vast open space that is Australia, there has been an ongoing controversy over the right of aboriginal people to develop their land. In the Kimberley region of Western Australia, the native people have successfully negotiated to have a gas plant built along a section of their shoreline. The plant will bring jobs, housing, schools, etc. for a total package worth $1.5 billion for the aborigines. Sounds like a great deal, but…. Continue reading →
Where oh where have those liberals gone wrong? Where oh where have they erred? The answers to these sing-song questions are nicely summarized by Fred Siegel in his article Progressives Against Progress. Continue reading →