- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gretchen Whitmer Loads 'Council on Climate Solutions' with Donors, Utility Lobbyist, Dark Money Group Exec
- DeSantis: 'I'd Take 65° with a Whiff of Freedom Over 35° Under the Yoke of Lockdown Any Day of the Week'
- VIDEO: Golden Statue of Former President Trump Appears at CPAC
- MSNBC's Deutsch: 'I Really Believe' Trump Goes to Jail
- EXCLUSIVE: CDC COVID Order to Quickly Return Migrants to Mexico May End Within Two Weeks
Tag Archives: environmental officer
When a 71-year old grandmother inadvertently allowed a cotton thread, yes, I said a thread, to fall from her glove while walking along a street in the Welsh town of Brynmawr, this poor pensioner was immediately mugged by an ‘environmental’ officer who slapped her with a £75 littering fine. The lady’s glove somehow snagged on her wristwatch, and unbeknownst to her, caused the offending thread to flutter down to Gaia’s sacred ground. Continue reading →