- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Virgil: Saul Alinsky on ‘Rules for Radicals’ and the 2020 Election
- Four-Star General: Trump Ending Iran Appeasement Could End Regime
- Michael Moore to Biden: 'Why Are You Ignoring the Black Community' in Michigan?
- Bruce Springsteen Says Biden Wasn't His First Choice and White Supremacy and White Privilege 'Cuts Through the Heart of' America
- Joe Biden Falsely Claims No Supreme Court Session Before Election
Tag Archives: employment law
For failing to be assimilated into the Totalitarian Tolerance Cube by his refusal to drop to his knees and suck the cock of the golden gay marriage idol, Brendan Eich was dragged before the Inquisition of Quisling Corporate Sycophants and found guilty of daring to politically express an opposing opinion. His heresy was further compounded, when under interrogation, he refused to recant his belief in traditional marriage and rejected the pressure placed on him to change his personal and political viewpoint. Within days of accepting the CEO position, the creator/inventor of Java Script was forced out by the very organization he helped to found.
Hopefully, Brendan Eich is now seeking the advice of counsel and weighing his prospects of winning an employment discrimination lawsuit against his erstwhile employer. And based on California employment law, his prospects of successfully suing Mozilla are quite good. Continue reading →
Can’t read? Can’t write? Can’t find a job? Have no fear, the EEOC is here! And faster than you can say protected class, this governmental patron of the perpetually pathetic has decided that the lazy lunkheads of the American working world have now earned themselves inclusion under the cosseted catchall known as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Continue reading →