- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch: Joe Biden Cuts Off Reporter During Question on Hunter Biden
- Donald Trump Plays Joe Biden 'Hairy Legs' Video for Crowd at New Hampshire Rally
- 'Trump Train' Parade Cruises Around Northwest Missouri
- VIDEO: More than 1,500 Cars Line Up for Pro-Trump Parade in Arizona
- NBA's Bubble Season Prevented $1.5 Billion Loss in Domestic and Chinese Money
Tag Archives: Elizabeth Cady Stanton
“The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. It has sown violence and discord at the heart of the most intimate human relationships. It has aggravated the derogation of the father’s role in an increasingly fatherless society. It has portrayed the greatest of gifts–a child–as a competitor, an intrusion and an inconvenience. It has nominally accorded mothers unfettered dominion over the dependent lives of their physically dependent sons and daughters.” Mother Teresa Continue reading →