- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol to Shut Down All Sector Checkpoints as Migrant Border Bridge Detention Camp Swells to 10K
- State, Federal Officials Dispute Whether Texas Was Asked to Shut Down Border 'Ports of Entry' Due to Migrant Crisis
- FNC's Melugin: New FAA Rule Keeps Us from Filming Del Rio Situation with Drone, We've Used It at Border for Seven Months Without Issue
- Cruz: 'Manmade Crisis' in Del Rio Due to 'Political Decision' by Biden Admin. to Halt Deportation Flights to Haiti
- Report: Biden Failed to Persuade Joe Manchin to Support $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill
Tag Archives: elections
Here in Pennsylvania today, I’ll be casting my ballot for Can’t-Do-Much-of-Anything Corbett, the pathetic Republican schmoe running for a second term as Governor. The big lummox is behind in the polls, so my vote will be in vain but I do my duty despite the despair. I can only shake my head in frustration and disgust at the Republican Party’s ability to continually dig up such no-name, do-nothing dinosaur dolts. Thanks to their ineptitude and stupidity, Pennsylvanians will be saddled with an Obama-loving, Left-wing loon. The good old Republican party, shooting itself in the foot once again. Continue reading →
Nothing says Democracy like a pair of Jackboots at the Polling Place. Continue reading →
Some interesting events in Egypt yesterday: the dissolution of the 4-month old Egyptian parliament, the imposition of martial law, and the transference of legislative power into the clenched fists of the Egyptian military whose leaders will now appoint a new 100-member assembly which will then author the country’s new constitution. Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →