- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Official Sues Politico: 'Conspired with Schiff' to Leak False Info to 'Further Impeachment Inquisition'
- Donald Trump Will 'Strongly Consider' Testifying in Impeachment Probe
- Assistant House Speaker Lujan: 'We Hope' Trump Testifies Before Congress
- Dem Sen. Coons: Roger Stone Conviction 'Will Put Even More Pressure' on Gordon Sondland
- Nolte: 'Regular Diplomatic Channels' Make a Mockery of the Constitution
- Prince Andrew Says He Was ‘Too Honorable’ To Decline A Stay At Epstein’s House. The British Public Isn’t Buying It
- Trump Demands South Korea Pay 400% More For US Troops In The Region After North Korean Threats: Report
- North Korea Says Biden Should Be Beaten ‘With A Stick’ For Calling Kim Jong Un A ‘Murderous Dictator’
Tag Archives: elections
Here in Pennsylvania today, I’ll be casting my ballot for Can’t-Do-Much-of-Anything Corbett, the pathetic Republican schmoe running for a second term as Governor. The big lummox is behind in the polls, so my vote will be in vain but I do my duty despite the despair. I can only shake my head in frustration and disgust at the Republican Party’s ability to continually dig up such no-name, do-nothing dinosaur dolts. Thanks to their ineptitude and stupidity, Pennsylvanians will be saddled with an Obama-loving, Left-wing loon. The good old Republican party, shooting itself in the foot once again. Continue reading →
Nothing says Democracy like a pair of Jackboots at the Polling Place. Continue reading →
Some interesting events in Egypt yesterday: the dissolution of the 4-month old Egyptian parliament, the imposition of martial law, and the transference of legislative power into the clenched fists of the Egyptian military whose leaders will now appoint a new 100-member assembly which will then author the country’s new constitution. Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →