- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Chuck Schumer: McConnell's Impeachment Resolution 'Nothing Short of a National Disgrace'
- Hunter Biden’s Firms Scored Reportedly Hundreds of Millions from Russians, Chinese, and Kazakhs
- Schweizer: 'No Coincidence' that Biden Family Deals Took Place When Biden Was VP
- Sanders: 'Absolutely Not My View' That Biden Is 'Corrupt in Any Way'
- Pete Buttigieg to Black Voters: 'Racism Woven into the American Story'
Tag Archives: education
The scheduled appearance of the aging home-grown bomber, William Ayers at the University of Pittsburgh, drew approximately 150 students all agog to hear the guru of progressive educational propaganda. Although this event sparked a few concern calls to the university, no protesters were on hand to greet the Left-wing Yuppi Terrorist. Continue reading →
It appears we’re not alone in our public education woes. In Britain, students are graduating dumb and dumber as they leave behind their old school ties and head out into the world of real work. Continue reading →