- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Corona Power Grab: Local Govts Given Power to Demolish 'Contaminated' Buildings
- PHOTOS: Day Two -- Beirut Rises from the Ashes with Populist Anger at Ruling Elites
- Exclusive — Stephen Miller: ‘Cancel Culture Goes Hand in Hand with Rise in Violent Crime’
- McConnell: We're a 'Long Way Apart' from Democrats on Coronavirus Relief
- Manchin on HEROES Act: 'Can't Cure All of the Social Needs' in a Pandemic Bill
Tag Archives: education
The scheduled appearance of the aging home-grown bomber, William Ayers at the University of Pittsburgh, drew approximately 150 students all agog to hear the guru of progressive educational propaganda. Although this event sparked a few concern calls to the university, no protesters were on hand to greet the Left-wing Yuppi Terrorist. Continue reading →
It appears we’re not alone in our public education woes. In Britain, students are graduating dumb and dumber as they leave behind their old school ties and head out into the world of real work. Continue reading →