- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- He Who Denied It: Eric Swalwell Denies Emitting Massive Fart on MSNBC
- Democrats' New Star Witness, David Holmes, Was Drinking Wine, Didn't Take Notes
- Stephanie Grisham Reminds Joy Reid of Her Homophobia Scandal
- New York Jailbreak Law to Free Suspects Accused of Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide, Child Sex Crimes
- Poll: Bernie Sanders Overtakes Elizabeth Warren Ahead of Fifth Democrat Debate
Tag Archives: Ed Rendell
Mitt Romney and his campaign entourage cruised through the Philly suburbs over the weekend. On Saturday, their tour bus was scheduled to stop at a local Wawa, a popular convenience store chain in our area, where Mitt would be on tap to order a sandwich and give a short speech. Well, laying in wait for the Romney team were the not so wily Democrats, led by Mister Ed Rendell, who thought they would get their big chance to disrupt the Republicans’ ride through this so-called Blue State of ours. But things didn’t quite turn out the way Fast Eddie and his Democrat pals thought they would. Continue reading →