- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Virginia to Mandate Masks After Northam Caught Taking Selfie Without One
- Watch Live: President Trump Delivers Remarks on Protecting Seniors with Diabetes
- Kayleigh McEnany: Why Is Joe Biden Wearing a Mask Outside While Socially Distanced?
- Paris Dennard: All Joe Biden Has Done for Blacks Is 'Lock Us Up'
- State Senator: Gretchen Whitmer Engaged in ‘Cover Up’ of Husband’s Boat Request
Tag Archives: East Anglia
A winter’s eve in the desolate Holy Land of the English where stolen emeralds and unfaithful servants sow the seeds of mystery and death. The Nine Tailors by Christian author Dorothy L. Sayers is set in the Fen country of northeastern Britain, a bleak marshy landscape where clanging church bells compete for dominion with the cold whistling wind. Continue reading