- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- More American Children Face Hospitalization as Infant Formula Shortage Continues
- Report: Suspected New York City Monkeypox Case Awaits CDC Confirmation
- Gavin Newsom: 'I'm Hopeful' Kamala Harris Will Be 'the Next President of the United States'
- Democrats Interfere in Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary in Attempt to Stop Trump-Backed Joe Lombardo
- Team McCormick Expects to Defeat Oz in Pennsylvania Recount Battle
Tag Archives: earth day
As the oh so holy hordes of sanctimonious save-the-planet true believers gather together to celebrate the sacramental fecundity of our blessed Gaia’s wondrous womb, let us shift our starry-eyed progressive gaze just a little to the Left of Eden where the flesh and blood daughters of Mother Earth’s labor face the forcibly aborted fruits of their maternal behavior. Continue reading →
In remembrance of Holly Maddux, I offer up a little haunting history lesson from the Philadelphia archives of the earth first phenomenon…Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. It was a happening, Man! Continue reading →
Where oh where have those liberals gone wrong? Where oh where have they erred? The answers to these sing-song questions are nicely summarized by Fred Siegel in his article Progressives Against Progress. Continue reading →
It’s a Happening, Man! Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd which coincidentally turns out to be the birthday of Vladimir Lenin, the progenitor of the Russian communist revolution. The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 during the heyday of the drug-infested counter-culture, just when the depiction of America as Archfiend was grinding into high gear. Continue reading →