- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden: Hope and Expect Trump Migrant Facility We're Using Won't Be Open 'Very Long,' It's 'Much Different' from Kids in Cages
- Heritage: 11 Myths About the Transgender 'Equality Act'
- Tim Ryan: Capitol Prosecutors 'Reviewing' Footage of Tours Before Riot
- CNN's Van Jones: 'Suicide' for Democrats if They Don't Pass Minimum Wage Hike
- Report: Americans Made Big Wage Gains Under Trump
Tag Archives: Dorothy L Sayers
A winter’s eve in the desolate Holy Land of the English where stolen emeralds and unfaithful servants sow the seeds of mystery and death. The Nine Tailors by Christian author Dorothy L. Sayers is set in the Fen country of northeastern Britain, a bleak marshy landscape where clanging church bells compete for dominion with the cold whistling wind. Continue reading