- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Supercharged Brian Kemp Races into Governor’s Rematch: Stacey Abrams Will Be ‘Great Unifier’ for Georgia Republicans
- Pinkerton: Sorry, Joe! Midterm Elections Are a Referendum on White House Performance
- Donald Trump Rallies Wyoming Against 'Lapdog for Pelosi' Liz Cheney
- Exclusive — Watch: Michigan Professor Tells Students to Watch 'Actual, Honest-to-God ... Professional News' MSNBC, Trashes Fox
- Report: Los Angeles County High School Banning Unvaccinated Students from Graduation Ceremony
Tag Archives: don’t ask don’t tell
The Stanford Conservative Society has launched a petition in support of the return of ROTC at Stanford University. The petition was launched on February 22nd and as of February 28th, the pro-ROTC sign-on had collected 812 signatures. Continue reading →
Although not in a position to directly affect a free-standing vote in the Lame Duck session to repeal the military’s Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy, Pat Toomey, the newly elected Republican Senator from Pennsylvania, has come out in support of repeal. Continue reading →
Israel, Palestine, and Gays written by Paul Varnell, originally appeared in the Chicago Free Press back in 2002 and was published again at the Independent Gay Forum. In this article, Mr. Varnell contrasts the daily realities for gay men living in the West Bank and Gaza with the world of gay men living in Israel. Continue reading →
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →
Senior Pentagon officials, in a strongly worded letter to the Chair of the House Armed Services Committee, have warned Congress not to tamper with the ban that prohibits gay men and lesbians from serving openly in the military. Continue reading →
The United States Department of Defense announced today that there will be modifications to the enforcement of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, the law regulating the service of lesbians and gays in the military. Continue reading →