- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Tom Cotton Drafts ‘Beat China’ Plan to Win the ‘Economic Long War’ and Secure America
- Gov. Kristi Noem at CPAC: 'Conservatives Exist to Fight for America'
- Biden's Pentagon: Syria Bombing Legal Under U.N. Law
- Democrats Block Rep. Andy Barr's Amendment to Prevent COVID-19 Relief Funds from Going to China
- Exclusive--Donald Trump Jr.: Working Class Americans Will Foot the Bill for Joe Biden's Mass Immigration
Tag Archives: Don Giljum
Today, higher education is awash in student loans, government grants, and college subsidies, all compliments of the American taxpayer. But do those hardworking rate payers out there really have a clue as to just how their hard-earned bucks are getting handed-out at America’s universities? Continue reading →