- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue in Minnesota
- Video: Reported Looters Steal from Target Store Amid Minneapolis Protests
- Donald Trump Demands Justice Department Investigation into Death of George Floyd
- GOP Senators Beg Trump to Import More Foreign Workers While 36M Americans Are Jobless
- President Trump Will Sign Executive Order on Social Media Censorship
Tag Archives: Dominique Strauss-Kahn
News sources are now stating that Dominique Strauss-Kahn will admit that he had sexual ‘contact’ with the chamber maid at the Sofitel Hotel in Manhattan. However, the socialist scion will now claim that the ‘contact’ was consensual. Continue reading →
Sacré bleu! A son of the French socialist elite has fallen afoul of America’s unsophisticated and so very parochial jurisprudence. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, has been charged with sexual assault, attempted rape, and unlawful detention of a chamber maid in his Sofitel Hotel suite in midtown Manhattan. It appears that our silly bourgeois criminal code frowns upon males of any variety who force their sexual lusts onto hard-working poorly paid cleaning ladies. Continue reading →