- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Pence: Nancy Pelosi’s Reaction to Statue Destruction a ‘Surrender to the Mob’
- WATCH: Joe Biden Vows 'End to the Era of Shareholder Capitalism'
- Democrats Vow 'Environmental Justice Fund' in Biden-Sanders 'Unity' Platform
- Migrant Apprehensions at Border Jump for Second Straight Month
- NYT Accuses Tucker Carlson of ‘Nativist Smears’ as It Continues to Employ Individuals with History of Racist Statements
Tag Archives: DNC
Reflecting the amateurish leadership currently in the White House, the DNC, in mid convention, jammed through party platform changes today to stem the tide of bad PR and virulent dissension within their own ranks. These clowns only made themselves and their party look like the hide-and-seek socialists that they really are. Continue reading →
As Democrats tear-jerked their way through the Michelle Obama sob speech last night seemingly oblivious to the fact that this Democrat doyenne of progressive pap has taken 17 taxpayer-funded vacations while contemplating with compassion the sad state of the little lives of her husband’s constituency, it was interesting to note that the recurring theme of this wifely spiel was the caring nature of her golf-prone hubby. Continue reading →
Despite the feeble attempts by Planned Parenthood to make it appear that huge crowds gathered today in support of taxpayer funding for abortion on demand, the attendance reality for the rally was a little bit different from the propaganda pictures that Prevent Parenthood would have the public believe. Continue reading →
In 2008, it was Greek columns and otherworldly smoke and mirrors. But in 2012, the deluded Democrats have moved beyond the era of Athens and into the iron fist age of the all-powerful Caesars, opting for the majesty of the Roman amphitheater and the screaming adoration of the lowly masses. Emperor Obama, who obviously is wearing no political competency cloths to speak of, is still pathetically clinging to the pretense of apotheosis. Continue reading →