- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Kamala Harris Failed to Prosecute Illegal MS-13 Gang Member Months Before He Murdered Bologna Family
- Joe Biden Claims 'No Basis' for Hunter Biden Accusations; Cites Romney, Clapper, Brennan
- WH CoS Meadows: Special Prosecutor Being Assigned to Investigate Hunter Biden Saga 'Has Merit'
- Exclusive -- Kelly Loeffler Introduces Bill to Stop 'Un-American' Big Tech Censorship of Free Speech
- 10 Examples of Joe Biden's History of Racially Charged Conduct and Comments
- France To Ban Islamist Group Named After Hamas Co-Founder For Being ‘Directly Involved’ In Decapitation Of Teacher
- Four Australian Babies Die After Being Denied Lifesaving Heart Surgery And Transfer Due To COVID Travel Restrictions
- Report: Pompeo To Host Talks With Armenia And Azerbaijan As Conflict Intensifies
Tag Archives: discrimination
Are Asian Americans routinely discriminated against in college admissions? The latest research is showing that, yes indeed, Asian Americas are getting the shaft when it comes to getting their collective foot into the college classroom door. And why would that be? Continue reading →
A former gay employee of the Rainbow Push Coalition has filed sexual harassment and discrimination charges against one of America’s premier race baiting, honky hustling hucksters, none other than the Reverend Jesse Jackson. Continue reading →
Gay groups continue their vicious ground-them-into-the-dust vendetta against the Philadelphia chapter of the Boy Scouts of America. Despite goodwill negotiations between Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia and the Cradle of Liberty chapter of the Boy Scouts that has resulted in a mutual agreement ending the contentious battle over the Scouts’ use of city property, gay groups continue to push all the political ploys in order to punish this non-profit organization. Continue reading →