- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- Twitter Will Enforce a 'Strike System' Against Coronavirus Vaccine 'Misinformation'
- Kamala Harris Silent on Andrew Cuomo Accusations
- Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
- Dr. Seuss Is Canceled: Six Books Will Stop Being Published Because of 'Racist and Insensitive Imagery'
Tag Archives: Dinesh D’Souza
They despise the country upon which they feed. They loath the principles upon which their nation was founded. They disparage and condemn their home and hearth for daring to adapt so damn successfully, discounting the momentous accomplishments of the Great American Experiment while loudly shrieking out its faults and failings. They hold but one race of people, and the advanced cultural infrastructure it has created, to an outrageous standard of perpetual perfection while denying the contextual authenticity of its evolutionary struggles. And of course, in their smug self-flagellating frenzy, they naively excuse the brutal acquisitiveness and crippling cultural inadequacies of every other race and tribe on the planet under the gullible guise that these decelerated losers in life’s never-ending modernity marathon must be in some way the innocent and child-like victims of Euro-American meanness. Continue reading →
As Democrats tear-jerked their way through the Michelle Obama sob speech last night seemingly oblivious to the fact that this Democrat doyenne of progressive pap has taken 17 taxpayer-funded vacations while contemplating with compassion the sad state of the little lives of her husband’s constituency, it was interesting to note that the recurring theme of this wifely spiel was the caring nature of her golf-prone hubby. Continue reading →
This November, America will indeed vote to move the country forward but it won’t be the back-to-the-future brand of anti-American socialism touted by the sloganeering Obama campaign that will win the electoral nod. After what we have seen at the Republican Convention this week, it’s pretty plain that the college dorm drug-induced dreams of the white Lefty Boomer establishment have just met their Lake Wobegon Waterloo. Continue reading →