- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Republican Support for Trump Hits Record High After Fascist FBI Raid
- Author Salman Rushdie Attacked on Stage in New York
- Public Health Officials: Polio Detected in New York City Sewage
- Florida Prohibits Medicaid from Covering Transgender Procedures
- Exclusive: Rep. Chip Roy Hammers 'Lazy' Democrats, Republicans for Abusing 'Bullsh*t' Proxy Vote on 'Garbage' Spending Bill
Tag Archives: Detroit EMS
When Jeff Gaglio, a Detroit paramedic, gave a blanket to an elderly man who had been rescued from a burning building in the middle of the night wearing only his underwear, little did he imagine he would be facing charges of misconduct for ‘giving away’ government property. In the hell-hole that is Detroit, it’s apparently considered a work code violation for emergency personnel to properly care for the victims of a house fire. Continue reading →