- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Graham: 'We've Got the Votes to Confirm Justice Ginsburg's Replacement Before the Election' and 'That's What's Coming'
- Joe Biden: Voters Don't Deserve to Know Whom I'd Appoint to Supreme Court
- Biden: 'I'm Not Going to Answer' on Whether I'd Add SCOTUS Seats
- Joe Biden Wears Mask for Remote Interview
- In Ohio, Trump Honors High School Football Players Suspended for Displaying 'Thin Blue Line' Flag
Tag Archives: Department of Labor
Governor Paul LePage of Maine has decided that the state’s Department of Labor is not projecting the kind of public relations image that will help boost job creation within the Pine Tree State. Struggling with a rising trend in unemployment, the Governor is attempting to position Maine as a great place for businesses to set up shop thus providing employment for all those out-of-work labor lads and lassies. Continue reading →