- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Rule by Decree: Joe Biden Sets Record for Executive Orders in First Week
- Twitter Encourages Users to Snitch on Each Other with 'Birdwatch' Feature
- WATCH: Eric Holder Urges Democrats to Pack the Supreme Court
- UK COVID Cops Fine Men for Looking at Snow
- EU Threatens to Restrict Exports of Vaccines, Blocking Shipments to UK
Tag Archives: Dennis Prager
If you are a connoisseur of Conservative Talk Radio, you may be unwittingly undermining the very cause you hold so dear while at the same time sucker-punching your battered psyche into the depths of clinical despair.
WARNING: Your daily dose of didactic diarrhea spewed forth from the ever open mouths of radio’s right-of-center provocateurs can present an insidious hazard to your mental health and a corrosive curse on the conservative movement. Continue reading →
Some talk around town about us lesbians and gays of a conservative persuasion…
Following the resignation of Richard Grenell, a foreign policy adviser for Mitt Romney, and the kerfuffle that followed Grenell’s departure, there were little media confabs here and there about gays serving within the exalted ranks of the Republican Party. Yesterday, Dennis Prager, syndicated conservative radio talk show host, added his interesting take to this homo-conservative debate. Continue reading →
Gratitude is a discarded value in today’s give me more and give it to me now entitlement society. But as Dennis Prager points out in this five-minute classic classroom module, gratitude is the essential key to having all that happiness hoopla that so many hanker for. Continue reading →