- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 19 Students, 2 Adults Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Joe Biden Reacts to Texas Mass Shooting: 'Why Do We Keep Letting This Happen?'
- Biden Talks of Deer in Kevlar Vests (Again), Floats 'Assault Weapons' Ban
- Kamala Harris Reacts to Texas Shooting--Calls for 'The Courage to Take Action'
- Rob Reiner: Blood of Every Child that Dies of Gun Violence Is on the Hands of Republicans
Tag Archives: demographics
For a great analysis of what the social welfare state has in store for us here in the USA, read Mark Steyn’s article in the Washington Post. A cut to the chase, in your face primer on the hard realities of the hand-out happy entitlement mentality. Continue reading →